KILDARE'S ONLY AUTHORISED TOYOTA DEALER
Toyota Naas, previously Crossings Motor Centre, was established in 2012 by Liam Fitzpatrick, whose family have been in the Motoring and Agricultural Machinery business since 1954.
Toyota Naas is Kildare's only authorised Toyota sales and service dealership and home to Ireland's best-selling car brand for 2021. At Toyota Naas, we have the full range of Toyota cars and commercials and our experienced sales staff will work with you to ensure you get the right car to suit your needs and budget, and our aftercare service is second to none. We provide a full range of the latest Toyota and other premium brand models for purchase, lease and contact-hire at highly competitive rates.
Meet our team at Toyota Naas, a family-owned Toyota dealership which has served the Kildare community over the years.
Our Management Team
To show the people behind Toyota Naas, we are pleased to introduce you to our senior management team, Liam Fitzpatrick and Shane Brennan.
Our Sales Team
Our Sales Team is here to help you with all your car purchase queries.
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Title: Sales Executive
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Sales Executive
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Title: Sales Executive
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Sales Executive
Our Service and Parts Team
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Title: Service Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Service Advisor
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Title: Service Advisor
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Customer Relations Executive
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Title: Service Advisor
NEED TO CONTACT US?
Whatever you need, our team of experts is on-hand and ready to help.
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
Looking for something else?
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Toyota Naas respects your privacy and will always ensure that Personal Data is protected.
The Personal Data that we hold may relate to your name, telephone number, email address, IP address and physical address but also to other data, such as your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), registration number etc. In addition, we may hold data pertaining to your vehicle during the time of your ownership such as service records.
In this Data Protection Policy (“this Policy”) we describe how we collect your Personal Data and why we collect it, what we do with your Personal Data, with whom we share it, how we protect it, and the choices you can make about your Personal Data.
This Policy applies to the processing of your Personal Data in the framework of various services, tools, applications, websites, portals, (online) sales promotions, marketing actions, sponsored social media platforms, etc. that are provided or operated by us or on our behalf.
This Policy applies to all your Personal Data collected by (or on behalf of) Toyota Naas, referred to in this Policy as “we”, “us” and ”our”.
If you accept the provisions of this Policy, you are agreeing to us processing your Personal Data in the ways that are set out in this Policy.
At the end of this Policy, you will find some definitions of certain key concepts used in this Policy and which are capitalised (for example, Personal Data, Processing, Data Controller…).
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The entity which is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data is:
- Toyota Naas, Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare
3. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT IN CASE YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS? THE DATA PROTECTION CONTACT POINT
If you have any questions or requests concerning the application of this Policy or to exercise your rights, as described in this Policy, you may contact us :
Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare
4. KEY PRINCIPLES
We value your Personal Data entrusted to us and we are committed to processing your Personal Data in a fair, transparent and secure way. The key principles we applies are as follows:
- Lawfulness: we will only collect your Personal Data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
- Data minimisation: we will limit the collection of your Personal Data to what is directly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Purpose limitation: we will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not process your Personal Data further in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Accuracy: we will keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date.
- Data security and protection: we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of data security and protection considering, among others, the nature of your Personal Data to be protected. Such measures provide for the prevention of any unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, or alteration and any other unlawful form of Processing.
- Access and rectification: we will process your Personal Data in line with your legal rights.
- Retention limitation: we will retain your Personal Data in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Protection for international transfers: we will ensure that any of your Personal Data transferred outside the EEA is adequately protected.
- Safeguards towards third parties: we will ensure that Personal Data access by (and transfers to) third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable law and with suitable contractual safeguards.
- Lawfulness of direct marketing and cookies: when we send you promotional materials or place cookies on your computer, we will ensure that we do so in accordance with applicable law.
5. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND ON WHICH LEGAL GROUNDS
Whenever we require your Personal Data, we will always clearly inform you which of your Personal Data we collect. Please note that in accordance with applicable data protection law, your Personal Data can be processed if:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the Processing (as described in the privacy notice related to that particular Processing). For the avoidance of doubt, you will always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; or
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party; or
- With such Processing, we pursue a legitimate interest that is not outbalanced by your privacy rights. Such legitimate interest will be duly communicated to you in the privacy notice related to that particular Processing.
- It is required by law.
The legal basis on which we process your data will be one of the bases set out above, depending on the type of personal data is being processed and the purpose for the processing.
6. FOR WHICH PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only process your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process your Personal Data further in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
Such purpose can be the execution of an order you have placed, the improvement of your visit on one of our websites, the improvement of our products and services more generally, the offering of services or applications, marketing communications and actions, etc.. We may also collect personal information via our website chat function which we will process to assist with your query.
As part of our marketing activities, we may use your personal information (including, where permitted by you and your finance provider, any finance details) to analyse your suitability for trade-ins or upgrades. We may do this by phone, post, email, text or through other digital media. Where we do so we rely on the lawful processing ground of legitimate interest and our legitimate interest is to develop relationships with our existing customers and to assess our performance and standards.
When you purchase a new motor vehicle from us we will use your personal information to register the motor vehicle with the Revenue Commissioners to pay any VRT and VAT on the vehicle or, where applicable to apply for a VRT, VAT and/or motor tax exemption on your behalf, as required by law. We may also use your personal information to comply with any obligation under anti-money laundering legislation, for the purposes of any statutory audit or for any other legal obligation to which we are subject.
When your vehicle is in our Dealership for service or repair, we may carry out a Vehicle Health Check to identify if any safety or maintenance related work is required on the vehicle. We will follow up with you while your vehicle is with us to let you know the result of this Vehicle Health Check and, unless you request us not to, we will follow up with you later to remind you of any outstanding work.
We may also use your personal information to manage our everyday business needs, including accounting and to prevent fraud. Where we do so we rely on the lawful processing ground of legitimate interest and our legitimate interest is in the effective management of our business.
As members of the Society of the Irish Motor Industry, we manage personal data in line with their recommendations, terms and conditions.
Toyota Motor Europe are obliged under EU law to report emissions and fuel consumption levels for vehicles registered since January 2021. This data and the Vehicle Identification Number will be collected and transferred to Toyota Motor Europe unless you have informed us that you wish to opt out of this data sharing.
Your personal data is kept in central systems operated by us or by other Toyota entities. If you have provided your personal data to several Toyota entities, it will be combined, processed and shared with relevant Toyota group recipients (incl. those listed in the section "Section 12. Disclosure of Personal Data" below) via the above-mentioned systems. In doing so, Toyota/ Lexus aims to maintain a single customer record which will:
- Manage your personal data in an effective way (for example, by centralising your personal data we can more easily keep it up-to-date and accurate and organise its sharing (if required/requested);
- Provide you with the best possible customer experience;
- Support and facilitate your/our rights and obligations described in this policy; and
- To manage your consent(s) with us (for example, to keep track of whether you agree with us sending you marketing materials).
7. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE
It is important for us to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of your Personal Data. Please inform us of any changes to or errors in your Personal Data as soon as possible by contacting us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”). We will take reasonable steps to make sure that any inaccurate or outdated Personal Data is deleted or adjusted accordingly.
8. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access your Personal Data which we are processing free of charge and, if your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, to request the rectification or erasure of your Personal Data. If you require further information in relation to your privacy rights or would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”).
We will endeavour to respond to your request within a month. If we are unable to deal with your request within a month we may extend this period by a further two months and we will explain why.
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we process your Personal Data or to comply with the law. The length of the retention period(s) varies depending on the type of personal data being processed and is also determined by the nature of your relationship with us, the length of lapsed time since your last interaction with us, the time needed by you and us to follow up on your request, the end of any contractual relationship and the existence of any actual or potential litigation or dispute.
Subject to the above, we will keep your Personal Data in a manner consistent with applicable data protection law for a period of for a maximum period of 7 years from the date of completion of a contract or an interaction with us.
10. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have a set of technical and organisational security measures in place to protect your Personal Data against unlawful or unauthorised access or use, as well as against accidental loss or damage to their integrity. They have been designed taking into account our IT infrastructure, the potential impact on your privacy and the costs involved and in accordance with current industry standards and practice.
Your Personal Data will only be processed by a third party Data Processor if that Data Processor agrees to comply with those technical and organisational data security measures.
Maintaining data security means protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data:
Confidentiality: we will protect your Personal Data from unwanted disclosure to third parties.
Integrity: we will protect your Personal Data from being modified by unauthorised third parties.
Availability: we will ensure that authorized parties are able to access your Personal Data when needed.
Our data security procedures include: access security, backup systems, monitoring, review and maintenance, management of security incidents and continuity, etc.
12. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your Personal Data, we may disclose it to the following categories of recipients, which will then process your Personal Data only within the framework of these purposes:
1. Toyota Ireland: We pass your personal information on to Toyota Ireland for the purposes of managing sales enquiries, service history information, service pack administration, warranty, product quality improvements, research and development initiatives, safety, recall and customer satisfaction surveys. If you consent we will also pass your information to Toyota Ireland for marketing activities. Toyota Ireland may contact you separately about their use of your information.
2. Toyota Motor Europe: to assist in administering warranties, product quality improvements, emission and fuel consumption levels (as per applicable legal obligations), research and development initiatives, customer relations queries and any other Toyota Motor Europe provided services.
3. Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service provides that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf such as our accountants, IT service providers, printers, legal advisers and other business advisors, marketing companies who carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and providers of security and administration services. We may also share your information with third party service providers who provide services to you such as insurance companies and car rental companies.
4. The Revenue Commissioners: We may sometimes share your information where we do the first registration of your motor vehicle or where we apply for exemptions from VRT, VAT and/or motor tax for you.
5. Insurance Companies and Motor Assessors: We may pass your information to insurance companies and/or motor assessors appointed by you, a third party or an insurance company, where any portion of the costs of repairs or work being carried out by us is covered under an insurance policy.
6. Finance and Leasing Companies: we may share your information with finance and leasing companies in order to obtain a quotation for you.
7. Potential Sale of the Dealer: We may also transfer your personal information to companies we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
8. An Garda Siochana, Government Bodies or officials: We may share your personal information with an Gardai or other government bodies or agencies where required to do so by law.
Please be aware that third party recipients listed above – especially service providers who may offer products and services to you through Toyota services or applications or via their own channels– may separately collect Personal Data from you. In such case, these third parties are solely responsible for the control of such Personal Data and your dealings with them will fall under their terms and conditions.
13. TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EEA
Your Personal Data may be transferred to recipients which may be outside the EEA, and may be processed by us and these recipients outside the EEA. In connection with any transfer of your Personal Data to countries outside the EEA that do not generally offer the same level of data protection as in the EEA, Toyota will implement appropriate specific measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your Personal Data. These measures can for instance consist in agreeing with recipients on binding contractual clauses guaranteeing such adequate level of protection.
14. YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR RIGHTS
We want to be as transparent as possible with you, so that you can make meaningful choices about how you want us to use your Personal Data.
- Your choices on how you want to be contacted
In this context, you can make a variety of choices about how you want to be contacted by us, through which channel (for example, email, mail, social media, phone…), for which purpose and how frequently by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that by default you will receive our promotional communications at the normal frequency of the publication involved.
- Your Personal Data
You may always contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”) to find out what Personal Data we have concerning you. Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive your Personal Data, which you have provided to us, in a commonly used, structured machine readable format and to transmit your Personal Data to any third party of your choice.
- Your corrections
If you find any mistake in your Personal Data or if you find it incomplete or incorrect, you may also require from us that we correct or complete it.
- Your restrictions
You have the right to request a restriction on the Processing of your Personal Data (for example, while the accuracy of your Personal Data is being checked).
- Your objections
You may also object to the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purpose or to the sharing of your Personal Data with third party for the same purpose.
You may withdraw your consent at any time to the continued Processing of the Personal Data that you have provided to us by contacting us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”).
Moreover, you may require us to erase any data concerning you (except in some cases, for example, to prove a transaction or when required by law).
Please note that these rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation.
Finally, please note that you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
15. MARKETING FROM TOYOTA NAAS
If you do not wish to hear from us about special offers and promotions by way of post, email, phone, text or digital media please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
16. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEYS
We and Toyota Ireland use feedback to improve the quality of the products and services that we provide.
If you do not wish to hear from us for customer satisfaction surveys please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish to hear from Toyota Ireland for customer satisfaction surveys for please let them know by contacting them at CustomerService@toyota.ie.
17. MARKETING FROM TOYOTA IRELAND
If you would you like to hear from Toyota Ireland about special, offers and promotions by way of post, email, phone, text or digital media please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
18. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law. In case of contradiction between what is written in this Policy and requirements in applicable data protection law, applicable data protection law will have priority.
Toyota Naas may amend this Policy at any point in time. Where this happens we may alert you of any changes and we will then ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and to confirm your acceptance thereof. You can also check this Policy periodically on our website to inform yourself of any changes.
In this Policy, the following terms have the following meanings:
Data Controller means the organisation which determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Personal Data is processed.
Unless we inform you otherwise, the Data Controller is Toyota Naas, Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare. Further information may be provided to you through a separate privacy notice which will, for example, be included in specific services (including communication services), electronic newsletters, reminders, surveys, offers, invitations for events, etc.
Data Processor means the person or organisation which processes your Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Protection Contact Point means the contact point where you can address to the your questions or requests regarding this Policy and/or (the Processing of) your Personal Data and which will handle such questions and requests. Unless we inform you otherwise, the Data Protection Contact Point can be reached as described in section 3 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”).
EEA means the European Economic Area (= member states of the European Union + Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein).
Personal Data is any information that may relate to your name, telephone number, email address but also to other data, such as your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), registration number, (geo-)location, etc. In addition, we may hold data pertaining to your vehicle during the time of your ownership. We will also hold information in relation to customer satisfaction surveys completed by you.
Processing means the collection, accessing and all forms of use of your Personal Data.
Version updated as of 16 August 2022.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the terms that govern the online reservation of your chosen used car. An online reservation is a reservation request between you (hereinafter referred to as “You”) and Monasterevin Motors Limited T/A Crossings Motor Centre a company registered in Ireland with company number 118517 and operating at Sallins Road, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 XF76 (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Us”). Please read these terms carefully before you submit your online reservation request.
Online Reservation for your chosen used car vehicle
1. An Online Reservation request can be made on www.toyotanaas.ie (the “Website”).
2. Online Reservations for used vehicles are open to the public via the Website, are subject to availability and are open to Irish residents aged 18 or over only.
3. You can make an online reservation request for your chosen vehicle by clicking on the ‘Reserve Now’ button on the ‘vehicle details’ page on the Website and paying a reservation fee in accordance with these terms and conditions (an “online reservation”).
4. Online reservations are on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Once a vehicle is reserved online the online reservation function, which can be accessed through the Reserve Now button, will no longer appear, and a “Reserved” banner will be shown instead. If a vehicle you are interested in has a “Reserved” banner, You may still make an enquiry about it and We will contact you if a similar vehicle becomes available.
5. Once You have placed your online reservation request on the Website and paid the required reservation fee, the vehicle will be reserved for up to 2 days unless cancelled in accordance with paragraph 12.
6. When the payment of your reservation fee has been processed, We will contact you to confirm the reservation of your chosen used car, and if requested, arrange an appointment to view and/or test drive the vehicle.
7. Your online reservation is not transferable or assignable. If We are unable to accept your Online Reservation for any reason, We will inform You of this and will not be liable to You or anyone else in those circumstances.
8. By placing an Online Reservation on the Website, You are stating your intention to purchase the chosen vehicle. Making an Online Reservation and acceptance by Us of your online reservation does not:
(a) constitute an agreement by Us to sell or supply a vehicle, or accept You for any finance product or service; or
(b) give You any guarantee or commitment as to vehicle availability or delivery.
Payment of the Reservation Fee
9. A fully refundable reservation fee of €99 (the “Reservation Fee”) is payable to secure a reservation of your chosen used car. We will confirm your Online Reservation upon receipt of cleared funds. If payment of the Reservation Fee is not made, your Online Reservation will automatically lapse.
10. Your debit or credit card payment (or other approved method of payment) of the Reservation Fee will be processed by our third-party secure payment portal Stripe, and your Reservation Fee will be received and held by Us. You confirm that You are authorised to use the payment method that You provided to make the payment for the Reservation Fee and You accept that We, and/or your card issuer, may carry out security checks to confirm that this is the case.
11. Upon receipt of your Reservation Fee, We will confirm your Online Reservation in line with clause 10 above, which will reserve your chosen vehicle for up to a maximum of 2 days, unless extended by mutual agreement.
Cancellation of your Online Reservation
12. You can cancel your online reservation at any time prior to the purchase of the vehicle via email to us. Once You have cancelled your online reservation, the vehicle will be released, and the vehicle will no longer be reserved for you.
13. If You cancel your online reservation, We will return your Reservation Fee. The refund will be made to the same debit or credit card payment (or other approved method of payment) that You used to make the payment, and such refund will be made within 14 days of the date that You cancel your Online Reservation on the Website. We accept no liability in the event that your Reservation Fee is refunded to your debit or credit card and that card has been cancelled, has expired or has otherwise changed.
Finalising your purchase
14. Payment of the Reservation Fee does not guarantee your vehicle. You must finalise your purchase by signing a Society of Irish Motor Industry (SIMI) standard contract to purchase the car and pay the remaining balance.
15. You will need to finalise the purchase of your reserved vehicle within 2 days of placing the online reservation, otherwise your online reservation may lapse, and your reserved vehicle will be released in accordance with paragraph 12.
16. The Reservation Fee will be returned to You in full if You cancel your online reservation (see paragraphs 12 and 13).
Release of the reserved vehicle
17. Once You have placed your online reservation, We shall make all reasonable attempts to contact You using the details You provided. If You do not, within 2 days of placing the Online Reservation, provide us with the information that is necessary to progress your reservation, We reserve the right to cancel your Online Reservation. The vehicle will be released, and We will return your Reservation Fee to You in accordance with paragraph 15.
18. If You decide to cancel your Online Reservation in accordance with paragraph 12, the vehicle will be released, and We will return your Reservation Fee to You in accordance with paragraph 13.
Price and our vehicles
19. When You place your Online Reservation, You will have been provided with information about the price of your chosen used vehicle. If, through the course of the Online Reservation of your vehicle, You add certain optional features to your selected vehicle, the price of such optional features shall be added to the vehicle price.
20. All prices shown on the Website are the retail prices only and the final price offered to You by us may differ depending on, for example whether you wish to trade in a vehicle and use the value of the trade-in towards the purchase price.
21. Although We have made every effort to display the sizes, specifications and colours of our vehicles, accessories and trim accurately, We cannot guarantee that your device will display the sizes or colours accurately to reflect the actual size or colour of the vehicles.
22. We and Toyota (Including Toyota Ireland, Toyota Motor Europe and Toyota Financial Services) will collect personal information from You for the purpose of completing the Online Reservation and the purchase of your chosen car.
24. Toyota is not a party to the Online Reservation or subsequent purchase of your chosen used car, and does not accept any liability in relation thereto.
25. We shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this agreement for any indirect or consequential loss.
Governing law and jurisdiction
26. This agreement, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland.
27. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
28. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decided that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force.
29. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If We do this, We will publish the updated terms and conditions on the Website.
30. These terms and conditions can be downloaded for your reference by clicking here.
31. Toyota (Including Toyota Ireland, Toyota Motor Europe and Toyota Financial Services) is not a party to this agreement and shall not incur any liability in relation thereto.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
32. By clicking the “I accept these terms and conditions” box, You agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.